Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Ilam Gardens

Hey everyone, just giving you all a short update.  Classes have started here at UC, which have been keeping me busy so far.  I'd like to share a picture with you of the cat that has been living around the Ilam Apartments.


He's a very friendly cat and he enjoys coming into my flat to get petted and fed.

When I went shopping earlier in the week I found the most adorable chocolate, a chocolate Kiwi!


While shopping I also picked up a deck of cards.  However I was surprised with what "extra" cards there were.  I wonder if its for a special game?  Or maybe they just have different cards in a deck here in New Zealand.





Also, I have a ton of picture of the Ilam gardens, located very close to my flat.  There were quite a few beautiful flowers there and I'd thought you would all like to see the pictures I took!  There's also a bird or two mixed in with the plants.  New Zealand is filled with them!



















4 comments:

  1. Hey, Terryn, your camera takes really great pictures, they are very clear!I like that white flower, & of course the pink, purple & red ones, too.I don't know their names but God made some beautiful trees as well as flowers.In Montana, where I was raised, trees were very few out on the ranch, & we'd always run to get under the few there were to get out of the 100 degrees above zero summer weather & into the shade...the 60 below zero weather of some winters made us appreciate those 2-3 months of summer all the more.:-)What is the temperature down there at this time? Grandpa's home...got to go. God bless You & love always, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaawwe. The kitty looks cute! Sounds like you're having fun. Wow! Gardens are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaaawwe. The kitty looks cute! Sounds like you're having fun. Wow! Gardens are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete